· The revitalization of Historic Trinity Square
· Capturing the ease with which people could live and work along a busy bus route
· Efficient use of the space to create a mix of designs that fit in the neighborhood yet stand out at the same time
· Mixed income housing alongside individually owned town homes and commercial spaces on Elmwood
· Energy star rated buildings to maximize utility use and minimize cost
Investment partners like Rhode Island Housing, the State of Rhode Island Housing Bond Program, the City of Providence and Webster Bank, LISC and the National Equity Fund took the long view and were supportive from the start
Planning and due diligence began in 2007. Construction began in 2010 with the final phase completed in November 2016. Nothing that matters is easy.